We attach the utmost importance to the trust of our users, Registrants and members and as such, we consider the processing of your personal data to be a priority. To this end, we wish to inform you with the greatest transparency on how we are likely to use them.
All personal data collected by IKVP is treated with the strictest confidentiality, in accordance with the provisions of Law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 on Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties, for the purposes of processing Orders.
These are necessary for the management of orders and customer relations. Kept for security purposes, this data is used to comply with legal and regulatory obligations and to improve the services offered.
1. What personal data do we process and how are they collected?
We only collect personal data that is necessary for the purpose for which it is processed. The mandatory nature of the communication of information is indicated in the collection form when you register or modify your information.
This data is as follows:
- Your identification data, such as your name, surname, title ;
- Your contact details and information, such as your personal and/or professional postal address, your personal and/or professional telephone number, your personal and/or professional e-mail address;
- Your information related to your participation in Sales, namely all information related to the subscription of your membership card and/or your connections and participation in sales, information related to your purchases, such as the products purchased, and your payment methods;
- The data of the persons accompanying you on certain sales according to the conditions stated at the time of the communication of your invitation, may, for security reasons, be likely to be processed, such as the information communicated by you. The present policy will then be applicable to the processing of your guests' personal data. You will need to ensure that your guests have given you permission for their data to be passed on to enable them to participate in sales and that they are aware of this policy.
- Your login data when you visit our Site, such as information about the hardware and software of your computer or mobile device. This information includes your IP address, type and model of device, browser type, device identification. This information is used for the proper functioning of the Site, to maintain its quality and for general statistical purposes and to meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
- Cookies: we invite you to consult the paragraph below relating to the deposit of cookies.
Your data is collected:
- When you fill out a registration form in the members' area,
- When you sign up for your membership card,
- When you conduct a transaction when you communicate information to us by phone, mail, online, email or any other means ;
- When you register a guest, allowing him/her access to a physical and/or online sale;
- When you visit our Site (for example, through cookies or login data);
2. When I browse the site, what are the cookies?
When browsing our website and the mobile application, information relating to the navigation of the user's device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), may be recorded through files called "Cookies".
The cookie makes it possible to monitor browsing or analyse user behaviour, and in particular :
- to measure the frequentation of our website and our application, as well as their content ;
- to save customer account information when the user is logged in;
- save the shopping cart for 30 minutes;
- customize the display of content available to the user.
The user can modify his or her cookie preferences through the browser software used:
- Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/art... ,
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chro... ,
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/... ,
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/f... ,
- iOS: https://support.apple.com/fr-f...
The user can also oppose the deposit of cookies by the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/.
3. How do we process your personal data?
Your personal data collected are processed in accordance with the regulations in force to meet legitimate and determined purposes, either on the basis of our General Conditions, or to meet a legal and/or regulatory and/or contractual obligation with the Brands, or subject to your prior consent.
The purposes of the processing are described below:
3.1. TO ENSURE THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES THAT WE OFFER YOU
We collect and use your personal data in order to allow you to connect to your member area, to go to our physical sales, to connect to our online sales, to :
- Manage your account and, your membership card registration;
- Inform you of our sales and the conditions of connection;
- Register your participation in our Sales, and the terms of your access;
- Provide customer service;
When you register, you are informed that in the context of our sales, we may :
- Contact you by e-mail, by phone when sending SMS, by post according to the choices you have selected;
- Process the transactions carried out during the sales as well as, if necessary, deal with any incidents (resale, payment incidents, disputed returns, etc.);
- To produce statistics in order to improve our Services. Ensure the analysis of sales returns for the brand on purchasing behavior such as the average basket, the number of pieces purchased etc... We can in case of improvement of our services and / or evolution of our services, make statistics including historical sales;
Your personal data will also be used during our interactions with you in the context of your navigation on the Site, the management of your registration and more generally, in the context of our commercial relations with you.
3.2. Who are the recipients of the personal data processed?
We exclusively process your personal data within the framework of the Site for the access to physical and/or online sales as described in this Policy.
- To our partners acting as subcontractors in order to be able to provide you with all the services that we offer you on the Site and/or within the framework of our sales and more particularly :
- to host your data, to assist you in using the Site and/or in participating in our sales;
- to send you an e-mail; an sms on your mobile phone,
Routing you a postal mail
- to read your access code allowing you to access Physical Sales;
- to collect your payments on the payment terminal, on the online sales site and/or in VAD ;
- to analyse sales with a view to improving or modifying our products and services.
These third parties have a contractual obligation to use the personal data we send them only for the purposes for which they have been mandated, and they are required to maintain the security and confidentiality of your information with equal or greater protection than that which we implement. They have agreed and signed a contract with us prior to any communication to destroy all documents and files containing your personal data as soon as their mission is completed.
3.3. How long will your data be kept?
Your personal data is kept only for the period necessary for the proper provision of the services we offer,
You can unsubscribe at any time, your data will be kept for up to 5 years after your account is closed.
Your banking data is not stored, it is only used for the completion of the transaction without your prior consent to do so. As an exception to the foregoing and in the event that you have not given us such consent, your card number and its validity date may be kept as proof in the event of a dispute regarding the transaction for a maximum period of thirteen (13) months following the debit date, which period may be extended to fifteen (15) months in the case of deferred debit cards.
The cookies deposited on your browser have a lifetime of thirteen (13) months.
3.4. Can your data be transferred outside the European Union?
As part of the provision of the Services, we may transfer your personal data to some of our external service providers, which are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA), so that the processing of your personal data involves a transfer of data outside the EEA.
In this case, we make sure that this transfer is carried out in conditions that comply with the regulations in force by taking all appropriate measures and in order to ensure the legal, technical and operational conditions and guarantees to ensure the confidentiality and security of this data and in particular :
- Ensuring that the receiving entity protects your personal data under conditions approved by the European Commission, either by signing specific contracts or, in the case of the United States, by Privacy Shield membership, which obliges them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the United States ;
- By transferring your personal data to countries that have been deemed to offer an adequate level of personal data protection by the European Commission.
- By ensuring that the receiving entity protects your personal data under conditions approved by the European Commission, either by signing specific contracts or, in the case of the United States, by Privacy Shield membership, which obliges them to provide protection similar to the personal data shared between Europe and the United States.
3.5. What are your rights and how do you exercise them?
In accordance with the regulations in force, you have the following rights:
- Access to your personal data, in order to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are processing them in accordance with the regulations in force ;
- Correction of the personal data we hold about you, in order to enable you to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you ;
- To request a restriction on the processing of your personal data, allowing you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following cases: (a) if you want us to establish the accuracy of the Personal Data; (b) when our use of the Personal Data is unlawful, but you do not want us to delete it; (c) when you need us to retain the Personal Data even if we no longer need it as you require it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) when you have objected to our use of your Personal Data, but we need to verify whether we have compelling legitimate reasons for using it;
- Deletion of your personal data, allowing you to request us to delete or erase personal data when we have no legitimate reason to continue processing it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or erase your personal data if you have exercised your right to object to the processing (see below) or if we are obliged to erase your personal data in accordance with applicable regulations. We draw your attention to the fact that we may not always be able to comply with your request for deletion for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request ;
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or a third party, allowing you to request that we provide you, or a third party you have chosen, with your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. We draw your attention to the fact that this right only applies to automated personal data that you originally provided to enable us to use or where we have used the personal data to perform a contract with you;
- Inform you of the purpose of the processing of your personal data, allowing you to specify when we rely on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and that your particular situation gives you reason to object to the processing on this ground because you believe it has an impact on your fundamental rights and freedoms. In certain cases, we may demonstrate that we have legitimate and compelling reasons to process your personal data ;
- Withdraw consent at any time when we rely on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent, or where we rely on a different legal basis for the processing. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with certain products or services. We will notify you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
These rights can be exercised by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of your identity. In addition, you are reminded that you can exercise some of these rights directly through your account settings. If you no longer wish to receive messages from us, you can click on the link at the bottom of our emails.
For technical reasons, a reasonable period of time is necessary for us to satisfy your request and you are likely to receive a few messages following your request in order to allow us to take it into account.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), the supervisory authority in charge of compliance with personal data obligations.
Finally, it is specified that we may be required to communicate your personal data, under the conditions provided for by law, to a duly authorised judicial or administrative authority.
We may, at any time and from time to time, make changes to this Policy, in particular because we are developing our services and/or because the regulations in force require us to do so, and we will inform you of such changes by means of a notice on the Site or by any other means.
In any event, we recommend that you regularly consult this Policy in order to obtain the latest information on our privacy practices.